SuSapta is launching "Master Excel" (Basic+Advanced+Macros) course starting April 2011. This is a month long course designed to help beginners to get comfortable with MS-Excel and to gain expertise for career enhancement.
Key highlights of our workshops:
- Case based approach to training
- Multiple trainers for individual attention
- Individual desktops for hands-on experience
Each of our trainers have more than 7 years of MS Excel expertise having conducted more than 300 hours of training covering more than 700 professionals from various corporates.
Our case study based training design is unique as it blends the features of the tool and usage scenarios. Each of the 4 sessions of 6 hours will provide ample time for the participants to learn and practice. A week long gap between sessions will enable participants to implement the learnings and the access to trainers will help them to resolve problems with ease.
This course extensively covers the 3 levels of excel usage:
- Data Entry / Organization
- Data Processing / Analysis
- Data Visualization / Reporting
The coverage across the 4 sessions is as follows:
Session 1 : Introduces the users to various features of MS-Excel
Session 2: Building the logic to use relevant situation based formulas
- Quick Editing/Formatting
- Referencing & Introduction to Formulas
Session 3: Data visualization techniques and creating dynamic worksheets & templates
- Working with simple formulas
- Conditional formatting
- Placeholder Mechanism & introduction to modeling
- Case studies to learn advanced formulas & advanced features in Excel
Session 4: Automation beyond formulas
- Charting Techniques
- Dynamic Charts
- Pivot Tables & special formatting tips to format pivot tables
- What-If Analysis - Data Tables and Goal Seek
- Data Validation techniques to ensure correct format of data entry
- Introduction to Control Tool box and form controls
- Introduction to VBA
- Recording and Editing the VBA Macros
- Worksheet events and properties
- Absolute & Relative referencing
- FOR NEXT Loops
Please block your seat by paying INR 500 here as the seats are limited. The remaining amount of INR 4,500 to be paid in cash/cheque/DD at the workshop venue.
For more detailed information on the workshop, we would like to invite you to visit the services page on our website. We would also like to invite you to visit the testimonials page on our website to see what our clients have to say about us.
Looking forward to seeing you,
P.S.: Please note that the Master MS-Excel Course fee is INR 5,000. Block your seat by paying INR 500 here and the remaining amount in cash/cheque/DD at the venue.
Timings: 10AM - 4PM on 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th Apr 2011
Lunch and tea/coffee will be provided by SuSapta on all the four days.
April 09, 2011 — 3:30 pm to
April 30, 2011 — 9:30 pm
Add to your calendar
#114/3, Al-Azem Arcade, Above Food World
7th Block - Koramangala (Opp Raheja Arcade; Near Forum Mall/PVR)